This warm, ooey-gooey feta cheese dip comes together in minutes under the broiler.
Broiled Feta Dip
Creamy feta is blended with Greek yogurt, garlic, lemon and herbs, then broiled just until hot and bubbly. This easy appetizer can be served with pita chips or crusty bread for dipping.
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tomato, sliced very thinly into rounds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle feta on an oiled ovenproof dish in a layer.
- Layer sliced tomatoes over the top.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil until feta is melted and bubbling.
- Serve with pita chips.