A great recipe for white wine Sangria.
- 2 bottles light white wine, on the sweet side (Pinot Grigio and a Moscato are what we last used)
- 1/2 pkg frozen mango chunks
- 2 peaches (sliced)
- 1 lime (very thinly sliced, with rind on)
- 2 navel oranges (very thinly sliced–with rind on)
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup sugar
- ginger ale
- Mix the sugar, brandy, schnapps and fruit together and let sit for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Add the wine and top with ginger ale. Add ice if necessary.